Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – the technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for multiple Site Reliability Engineers, in France, the USA and Luxembourg. You will support the scaling of Ledger’s current server architecture up to 10 million users a day.
You love high availability systems, metrics and automation, and want to work in a diverse, challenging team? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
- Engineer profile, minimum 5 years experience.
- Control of systems * nix.
- Proficiency in a configuration management system (Ansible, Chef…)
- Continuous integration solutions (Jenkins, TravisCI …).
- Automated deployment solutions (Puppet, Chef, Ansible …).
- Server monitoring solutions (Prometeus is a plus)
- Server logs processing solutions (ELK, Hindsight)
- Scale our current infrastructure to 10 million users a day.
- Build a banking grade infrastructure for the Vault, our new crypto asset management system.
- Set up monitoring of our server applications.
- Implement continuous integration services to streamline deployment of our applications.
- Replicate our existing services and deploy them all around the world.
- Development of internal tools for the monitoring of our various services.
- Set up tools to efficiently consult server logs.
- Work with our backend-oriented engineers and propose improvements.
- CDI contract
- Location: France, US East Coast, Luxembourg. Partial and full remote working are not a problem.
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Devops.