EMEA Associate Sales Manager – Ledger Vault
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are looking to hire an EMEA Associate Sales Manager to manage incoming prospects and number of accounts on the Ledger Vault product. The Ledger Vault is a safekeeping solution for crypto-assets targeted to financial institutions.
The objective of the EMEA Associate Sales Manager is to increase revenue and customer loyalty through both the development of a long-term client relationships and acting as coordinator for business development. The person will be part of the business development team based in Paris.
You will bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about the financial industry and blockchain technology, and you are convinced these have an important role to play in the world.
The ideal candidate has experience working with financial solutions.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities by establishing, maintaining and enhancing long term relationships with customers.
- Orchestrating the assignment of subject matter experts on initiatives; directly guiding all regional and central staff to engage all necessary Ledger resources and acting as the escalation point for all aspects of the relationship.
- Maintaining strong relationships within Ledger, across regions, teams and HQ functions such as marketing, communications and legal.
- Researching and analyzing the strategic business direction and needs of the account to determine how Ledger can best align itself as a product and service partner for all current and future business needs of the account.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience in sales and business development primarily within the financial industry across a specific market or portfolio of services.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a relevant field
- Proven track record of delivering on Sales targets
- Proven track record of leading solution sales, demonstrating strong mix of business, technical and product knowledge executed in a consultative style.
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and presentation skills, along with strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve effectiveness.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
How to stand out:
- Previous experience working with Asset Managers in customer facing roles
- Insights and opinions into the use of new technologies to dematerialize and automate financial transaction processing through distributed ledger technologies,
- CDI contract
- Location: Paris 2nd (no telecommuting)
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] EMEA Associate Sales Manager – Ledger Vault.