Head of Hardware Engineering
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for its future Head of Hardware Engineering. You will be responsible for driving each of our electronical projects as well as leading cross functional teams (internals / externals / partners).
- Monitoring of our engineering and industrialisation activities (Hardware, mechanical, production).
- You will be accountable for the quality and cost control.
- Offer innovative solutions to match our ambitious roadmap.
- Manage and develop the hardware engineering teams.
- Train the hardware team (Electronic / mechanic) on the industrial / production field.
- Train the production teams (process and tools).
- Supervise the automation of our Production lines both internal and external.
- Proven track record of management and leadrship skills.
- Management of multiple skilled teams (electronics, mechanics, embedded software).
- Mastering the entire production chain of our products and our electronical solutions.
- Complex project management skills.
- Fluent / Bilingual in English.
- Good interpersonal skills, curious.
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Head of Hardware Engineering.