Junior Product Manager – Ledger Vault
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are looking to hire a Junior Product Manager to join the Ledger Vault Product Management team in Paris. The Ledger Vault is a safekeeping solution for crypto-assets targeted to financial institutions.
The objective of the Junior Product Manager is to be the catalyst working toward the delivery of a world-class application for the security of crypto-assets. The junior product manager tasks span from daily operational and communication activities, as the central point of contact for internal teams, to the elaboration of the product vision and strategy. Reporting directly to the Product Manager, the junior product manager will be exposed to the many challenges faced by a scale-up company and will display a mindset of versatility and flexibility in his work.
You will bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about the financial industry and blockchain technology, and you are convinced these have an important role to play in the world.
The activities of the product manager include but are not limited to:
- Participate to the definition of product requirements and the elaboration a cohesive product vision.
- Leverage deep customer insights to identify products, features, and services that continually add value for the customer.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders and create requirements.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Participate to the planning of product release plans.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Define, Track and communicate key performance indicators.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- You hold a Master in Business, Engineering, Computer sciences or any related studies.
- You have already a working experience in the Financial Services or a SaaS company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.You are enthusiastic and you have the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change./span>
- You have a positive impact on others, creating a good impression in order to negotiate or convince others of ideas.
- You make timely decisions based on (in)complete information and you initiate appropriate responses and actions.
- You propose innovative and original ideas that do not stem from existing processes and identifying less evident models or original combinations.
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and presentation skills.
- Location: Paris
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Junior Product Manager – Ledger Vault.