Marketing and Communication Assistant
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are looking to hire a Marketing & Communication Executive.
Reporting to the company’s MarComms managers, the Marketing & Communication Executive will help plan & implement our activities. The person will be part of the Marketing & Communication team based in Paris.
The Marketing Executive will be involved in a wide scope of activities, from contributing the creation of compelling content, the organization promotional events, and the hands-on implementation of marketing & communication tools & processes. The candidate should have a background in marketing and/or communication, experience with marketing & communications tools & application (web analytics, social media, content publishing, and applications), as well as project management & quantitative analysis.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience working with global teams and understands the complexities and nuances of navigating the needs of a fast-paced, highly iterative environment.
- Support the team in organizing and carrying out various projects
Set up and run campaigns with the team
- Maintain the press distribution lists, compile and distribute weekly coverage reports
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events, content creation and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Contribute to collaborative efforts in market & competition research, content development
- Assist in developing & refining processes & tools
- Ideate and coordinate with the marketing design and content teams
- Collect, format and analyze marketing & comms KPIs to measure performance, maintain & update the results of past campaigns to assess improvement & identify trends
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Native English speakers, or to have excellent written and verbal English skills, French a plus, additional languages a plus
- Proven work experience as a Marketing & Comms Associate, Marketing and/or Comms Assistant or similar role
- Background in Tech and/or Financial industry, understanding of blockchain/cryptos a plus
- Knowledge of marketing & communication digital tools and techniques
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented & go-to approach
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns and digital tools
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, marketing technology applications such as web analytics and Google AdWords
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Resourcefulness & ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- International work or study experience is a significant advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or statistics or relevant field preferred
- CDI contract
- To fill immediately
- Location: Paris 2nd (no telecommuting)
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Marketing & Communication Executive.