Product Manager Assistant, Ledger Vault – Internship
To start between 1st of March and 1st of April 2018 – 6 months internship
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are looking to hire an Intern Product Manager on the Ledger Vault product. The Ledger Vault is a safekeeping solution for crypto-assets targeted to financial institutions.
The objective of the Product Manager Assistant is to second the Product Manager in the delivery of the Ledger Vault solution. Collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to deliver a complete solution to the market.
You will bring your enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse it into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose and execution. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about the financial industry and blockchain technology, and you are convinced these have an important role to play in the world.
The candidate must be proactive and versatile, his tasks shall include but are not limited to:
- Grow the market research and build the Ledger Vault Competitive Intelligence Hub
- Participate to the planning, organization and delivery of the tools for sales enablement
- Participate to the construction of the knowledge base of the solution by collaborating on user guides and technical documentation
- Assist in the elaboration of a 3 years Business Case
- Help in the organization of events by ensuring coordination between internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing MSc studies in Business with a keen interest in technology
- Fluent English knowledge is a must, French is a plus
- Good synthesizing skills, can express complex thoughts in a simple way
- Good understanding of Blockchain technology
- Basic understanding of banking operations
- Strong interest in the financial industry
- Good written communication skills
- Location: Paris 2nd (no telecommuting)
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Internship – Product Manager Assistant.