Product Marketing Manager
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the company’s Marketing Manager, the Product Marketing Manager will lead our outbound marketing activities, and be responsible for presenting Ledger’s products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. The person will be part of the Marketing team based in Paris.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to develop, position and promote our products – including managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to our clients & communities.
You’ll need to be adept at crafting customer-focused product assets & messaging, understand what makes a compelling value proposition, and be a credible partner to multiple internal & external stakeholders (including our commercial, product, R&D, design and production teams, as well as external clients, resellers & partners).
You will bring your experience, creativity, and detail-oriented approach, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate.
- Be the product marketing expert for Ledger wallets and consumer solutions by analyzing the market landscape, needs and trends, and help design the best product experience for consumers with engineering, product management and design teams
- Develop core positioning, product messaging and international rollout strategy for Ledger products and features
- Launch new products and highlight our narrative in coordination with our PR and Community management strategies
- Evaluate our product lines using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Create consumer marketing programs that drive ongoing adoption and awareness for Ledger products
- Own the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools such as product assets, sales presentations, videos, best practice guides, and solution sheets that out-position the competition in your areas
- Provide Event management, PR and community management with insights, content & stories around our products & industry
- Improve our quantitative & qualitative understanding of our consumer base, market & competition internationally to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Identify product needs and emerging trends in the hardware wallet space
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects, from strategy direction to go-to-market execution
- Experience in market analysis and strong quantitative skills
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns), working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Keen eye for detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in consumer electronics or cryptocurrencies preferred
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field
- English: Native or Bilingual
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially with Sales, Marketing, Design and Product Management
- Highly collaborative work style
- Contract: CDI
- To fill immediately
- Located: Paris 2e (no telecommuting)
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) and a short cover letter to [email protected] with [JOBS] Product Marketing Manager.