Production and Manufacturing engineer
As part of its strong growth, Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a production / manafucturer Engineer.
You will be responsible for driving each of our electronical projects as well as leading cross functional teams (externals / partners).
- Monitoring of our EMS – Electronical Manufacturing Services – globally (Europe / APAC) .
- You will be accountable for the quality of our production, as well as the « on time » delivery of our products.
- Make sure inventory is under control.
- Reporting management for concerned EMS.
- Components transfer management to concerned EMS.
- E&O management and proactive support for concerned EMS.
- New product introductions for concerned EMS.
- Quarterly evaluation for concerned EMS.
- Proven track record of EMS management internationally.
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Engineering (manufacturing processes, methods, technologies, machines).
- Industrial knowledge (systems performance concepts, lean principles, production & operations management, problem solving techniques).
- Experience on Audits & assessments.
- Successful experience in an international/transnational context.
- Fluent / Bilingual in English.
- Ability to Travel / Flexibility.
- Good interpersonal skills, curious.
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Production and Manufacturing engineer.