Project Manager – Sales Operations
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years. Headquartered in Paris and San Francisco, Ledger has a team of 82 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
The Sales Operations team is looking for a Project Manager to work on new initiatives for Ledger. The successful candidate will need experience with project management fundamentals, proven leadership capabilities, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work with an amazing team to integrate technical solutions and operational process. This role includes working with our engineering, design, marketing, research, legal, IT, commercial, schedule, track and communicate status of all work taking place within those teams. Facilitating communication between groups and driving large teams towards effective results is essential.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Managing risks and responding quickly to issues as and when they arise.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Owning the deliverables from receiving the signed off requirements through to testing and release.
- Responsible for the quality of each development piece ensuring all quality control checks have been undertaken at the right stages of the delivery cycle.
- Working closely with key team members to understand and agree priorities for each iteration.
- Planning / scheduling the work ahead of each iteration and monitoring and managing the deliverables and dependencies throughout.
- Effectively managing the time of your team of developers and testers and have their work planned in a cohesive and sensible way.
- Liaising with the Service Delivery Managers to ensure that the key milestones and dates are agreed with the clients.
What do we NEED?
- 2+ years experience as a Delivery Manager / Product Manager.
- Able to be the face of the business in front of our key clients.
- Has worked on software implementations/integrations.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Experience with building and launching projects from scratch.
- Experience in Sales / E-commerce platforms is a plus.
- Startup/early stage company experience.
- French knowledge is a plus.
- Location: Paris
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] Project Manager – Sales Operations.