Side Channel Attacks Expert
Founded in 2015, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Ledger develops hardware based security solutions.
Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. In order to increase our security expertise we’re creating an attack lab and we are looking for a talented Side Channel Attacks Expert. You will be in the heart of this lab, part of a top notch team.
- Develop and improve our Side Channel test bench
- Contribute to the Side channel Attacks library
- Evaluate the security of our current products, our next generation products
- Enforce above state of the art attacks and publish them to dedicated conferences
- Engineer in computer science or cryptography. PhD is a plus.
- Experienced in side channel analysis
- Good knowledge in cryptography, especially Elliptic curve cryptography
- Side channel test bench expertise
- Taste for R&D, Research, breaking security
- Machine learning based attacks
- Signal processing
- Knowledge in certification process is a plus
- Smartcard experience and HSM knowledge is a plus
- Startup/Early stage experience
- Contract: CDI
- To fill immediately
- Located: Paris 2e (no telecommuting)
To apply, please send your CV (PDF only) as well as a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject [JOBS] [CG] Side Channel Attacks Expert.