Things to know:
– You can now create a Coreum (COREUM) account in Ledger Live Desktop and Mobile Android, as well as send, receive, and stake your Coreum tokens with your private keys securely stored in your Ledger device.
– Coreum is a Cosmos-based, bonded proof-of-stake blockchain built as a core infrastructure for the future of decentralized applications and Defi.
– Everyone is welcome to build on Ledger Live, bring their coins and make them accessible to Ledger communities. You’ll find all the resources you need here if you’re a developer. Let’s build Ledger Live together.
Coreum is Layer-1 Enterprise Grade Blockchain designed to cater to business use cases, providing infrastructure for a wide range of applications such as digital assets, stablecoin issuance, traditional asset tokenization, CBDCs, smart tokens, and NFTs.
One of the key highlights of Coreum is its support for deploying smart tokens, distinctive programmable assets that go beyond the capabilities of traditional smart contracts. Noteworthy examples of such programmable tokens include Soulbound NFs, Tokenized Securities, and Programmable Money.
At the heart of the Coreum ecosystem lies its native token, COREUM, to secure the network. Both delegators and validators actively participate in the network’s security and, in turn, receive rewards denominated in COREUM.
Send, Receive and Stake Coreum (COREUM) tokens through your Ledger Live app
Sending and receiving your COREUM tokens through Ledger Live is easy:
- Open your Ledger Live app.
- Navigate into the accounts tab in Ledger Live and create a Coreum account.
- Verify and confirm the address to deposit your tokens.
It’s as simple as that. Your Coreum tokens are yours, tightly secured in your hardware wallet. You can also click here for more information about staking with Ledger.
Explore the Internet of Value securely with Ledger
Ledger Live, with over 1.5 million active users, allows you to buy, sell, swap, stake, and lend your digital assets and explore the Internet of Value with ownership and security. With the Ledger Live app, you can also access an ever-expanding list of DApps in the Discover section, with your private keys automatically safeguarded on your Ledger device.
If you don’t have a Ledger device yet, check this article out to see which Ledger device suits your needs, or view our comparison page for a side-by-side comparison. You can also stay updated on our latest announcements and thought leadership publications through our blog.