Donjon CTF 2021: Capture the Fortress!
We are thrilled to announce the 2021 edition of our annual CTF, which will begin next week on November 30 10:00 CEST! We encourage participants to register and find about the details on the dedicated website: https://donjon-ctf.io. The competition will run for 3 weeks and end on December 21, 18:00 CEST.
The competition will be a jeopardy CTF open to anyone, with more than 20 challenges close to problems encountered in real life. Most of them will be independent from each other and standard categories such as cryptography, exploitation, reverse engineering or side channel attacks will be covered. Be also prepared to solve challenges usually missing in online CTFs! Ranging from hardware security to blockchain vulnerabilities, these challenges should give participants a glimpse into the security research conducted by the Donjon on a daily basis.
We increased rewards, compared to last year’s edition. The ten best participants will win the following prizes:
- 1st prize: 500$ in cryptocurrencies + 1 limited edition Ledger Backup Pack
- 2nd prize: 300$ in cryptocurrencies + 1 limited edition Ledger Backup Pack
- 3rd prize: 100$ in cryptocurrencies + 1 limited edition Ledger Backup Pack
- 4th – 10th prizes: 1 limited edition Ledger Nano X
To give you an idea of the challenges you will find, here are selected writeups from last year edition:
- Atmega PWN: PicoHSM challenges
- Ghostbuster: Spectre exploitation in real life
- Hacking EOS: Modern Cryptocomputer
- Donjon CTF SSSGX write-up: linear functions strike back
All the writeups can be found on CTFtime, and a few challenges from the 2020 edition have been posted on our GitHub.
The full rules can be found here and more information will be given through our Twitter account. Should any questions arise, please contact us by email or on Discord.