Binance Joins Ledger Live: Securely Buy 80+ Crypto With Credit Card
Things to know:
– With Binance now available in Ledger Live Desktop version, Ledger and Binance kick off the beginning of a close partnership.
– Now, you can easily buy 80+ crypto with your credit card and expand your portfolio across multiple blockchains with full ownership and security.
– If you’ve already completed the KYC check, you can use your existing Binance account to buy crypto through Ledger Live in a few clicks.
– This partnership makes your Web3 life easier. No more switching between the apps, copy-pasting addresses or manually transferring funds from Binance to Ledger.
– This is the first step of the partnership. We will soon add support for Ledger Live Mobile version and add more payment methods.
Binance has just joined the fast-growing ecosystem of Ledger partners and the Discover section of Ledger Live.
Trusted and used by millions of users worldwide, Binance has a leading global fiat-to-crypto payment infrastructure, supporting major payment methods, including Visa and Mastercard.
“Binance and Ledger are truly global leaders in the digital-asset space, and it only makes sense to combine to provide our users the benefits of buying crypto from Binance within Ledger Live, offering Ledger’s uncompromising world-class security,” said Ledger’s VP of Transactions and Services, Jean-Francois Rochet.
Buy 80+ crypto easily and securely
As of today, you can benefit from more financial freedom and buy 80+ crypto in a few clicks while your private keys remain safe in your Ledger Nano. And if you’ve already completed KYC on Binance, you’ll be able to do this with no additional verification.
For Binance users:
Get everything you need in one app—no more buying crypto on Binance and then manually transferring it to your Ledger. If you’ve already completed the Binance KYC check, you can use your existing account to fund your Ledger Live account.
For Non-Binance users:
Take the best of both worlds and combine Binance’s convenience with Ledger’s world-leading security and self-custody.
Note: If you don’t have a Binance account, you need to complete KYC verification in Ledger Live.
How to buy crypto with Ledger Live and Binance
Buying crypto with Ledger Live & Binance is straightforward:
- Select Binance in the Discover section.
- Select the currency you want to add to your wallet.
- Specify the amount.
- Since you’re using Binance through Ledger Live, your address will be automatically filled out.
- Confirm the transaction with your Ledger Nano. And that’s it.
Your crypto is transferred directly to your Ledger wallet without the need for switching between the Binance and Ledger Live apps, copy-pasting addresses or manually transferring funds.
Becoming your secure gateway to the Web3 galaxy
As part of our efforts, we collaborate and partner with a wide variety of brands, crypto exchanges, NFT projects and crypto payment providers to bring security and ease of use to everyone navigating this burgeoning industry.
Integrating Binance is the first step of Ledger’s ongoing collaboration with Binance. More services and features will be added to allow Binance users to fully benefit from the Ledger’s security and self-custody.
Keep an eye on our blog to stay up-to-date on upcoming announcements, partnerships, and events.