Things to know:
– We’re thrilled to announce a new version of Ledger Developer Portal, offering a more developer-friendly UX and revamped branding, tailored to meet your requirements.
– In order to make it easier for you to navigate through the Ledger stack, we adopted an approach per project profile, to guide you through content, tools and resources based on your specific objectives.
– Go check Ledger’s newly revamped dev portal, the one and only place for developers who want to build with Ledger. Wanna chat? Join our Developer Discord. And thank you for being part of this journey!
As you might probably know, the Ledger platform is accessible to all developers, inviting you to seamlessly integrate your projects with us. With our open platform, you can build an app on our hardware wallet to support your blockchain as Solana or Cosmos, support for Ledger wallets in your software as MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet did, add features specific to your protocol in Ledger Live, and so on…
That’s why we introduced the Developer Portal 2 years ago – a hub equipped with all the essential resources for developers. Here, you can find all the information you need to build on the Ledger stack whether you’re building a blockchain, a DApp, a NFT project or a wallet. Coupled with dedicated support from our dev team, this is an opportunity to elevate your projects to new heights. To date, Ledger supports over 10 000 coins & tokens on more than 70 blockchains in Ledger Live and approximately 200 dApps into the Ledger ecosystem. This is a huge milestone and this is all thanks to you. Thank you.
This significant effort has enabled us to enhance our ecosystem bringing security and convenience to millions of users but also gain invaluable insights from you, the developer community, regarding your needs.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce a new version of Ledger Developer Portal, offering a more developer-friendly UX and revamped branding, tailored to meet your requirements:
In order to make it easier for you to navigate through the Ledger stack, we adopted an approach per project profile, to guide you through content, tools and resources based on your specific objectives. We wanted to make it more understandable, more interactive and enjoyable for you to continue learning more about the Ledger stack, or to start discovering it. All so to make it easier and faster for you to build with us. It led us to reorganize the Dev Portal content following 4 tracks based on use cases and what you can code:
- Services & Dapps
- NFT projects
All with quick access to the documentation if you already know where to go.By choosing a track aligned with your project profile you will discover a custom developer journey tailored to your needs.
- Blockchain: Increase transaction & message signing security and bring your protocol to Ledger Live users. We’ve already integrated over 10 000 tokens on 70 blockchain protocols. But so many are still missing.
- Wallet: Connect a Ledger device to your application by USB or Bluetooth and communicate with applications on the Nano to sign transactions or messages. More than 200 wallets and dApps already support Ledger hardware wallets – and we want your app to be among the next ones.
- Services & DApps: Clear-sign your smart contract and integrate your app quickly in Ledger Live. More than 50 Dapps and services are available in the Ledger Live app Discover section. And dozens of Decentralized Applications improved their security by creating dedicated applications to offer clear signing capabilities for their smart contracts.
- NFT: Secure NFT collections and allow all Ledger users to directly display their NFTs in Ledger Live.
And for each track, you’re able to find a variety of resources created for and already approved by developers.
- The Documentation which provides detailed information on how to use the Ledger Developer API, toolings and release processes.
- SDKs helping you integrate your applications with Ledger wallets.
- Examples as Code snippets, boilerplates and examples you can easily re-use for your own use cases.
- Access to our community forum for you to ask questions and get help from an active community of experts or our internal dev teams.
Go check Ledger’s newly revamped dev portal, the one and only place for developers who want to build with Ledger. Wanna chat? Join our Developer Discord. And thank you for being part of this journey!