Things to know:
– We are proud to announce the CL card, powered by Ledger. This physical card, operated by Baanx*, is linked to your Ledger Live app to enable you to live your best crypto life.
– CL Card, powered by Ledger, is fully integrated into the Ledger Live ecosystem and gives you the possibility to seamlessly and securely move assets between your wallet secured by Ledger Nano and your CL card account. There’s no need to convert your crypto to fiat and miss out on potential market returns – your crypto is only converted when you spend.
–(Coming Soon) Borrow against your crypto to spend interest-free for up to 30 days.
– (Coming Soon)You will even be able to deposit your paycheck directly into the card and choose how you want your money split into your favorite crypto.
CLICK HERE TO GET ON THE WAITLIST NOW.
Why do I need a Ledger-powered Crypto Debit Card?
2021 has been an outstanding year for the crypto industry, with the global crypto market cap growing more than five-fold in a single year. This trend highlights one key fact: cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more prevalent in our daily lives.
But until now, most people have not had a secure, simple way to manage and spend crypto in real life. All that changes with the CL Card, powered by Ledger**. It expands the number of ways you can be paid in cryptocurrency and transact with it anywhere, every day.
Spend & manage your crypto securely in real-life
CL Card, powered by Ledger, was built in partnership with Baanx, a leading fintech company developing cutting-edge financial technologies. Our combined expertise means the card can reduce unnecessary friction and allow you to live your “crypto life” to the full.
The card offers a wide range of innovative features:
- Top up & manage your crypto debit card through your Ledger Live app from your Ledger Nano hardware wallet quickly, securely and without fees.
- Spend your money in real-life without selling your crypto. You can open a line of credit using your cryptocurrency as collateral, with rates starting at 0% (depending on country).
- Get instant fiat conversion for your daily purchases. CL Card, powered by Ledger is the first card with secure hardware support which allows you to pay in crypto instantaneously at over 50 million merchants and online stores. Your spending accounts will remain in crypto until your transaction occurs, with your money converted into fiat at the time of purchase.
- Receive your paycheck in crypto. Depending on national regulations, you can deposit your paychecks into one card account and choose what percentage of your pay you would like to convert into BTC and ETH.
- Access an ever-growing list of cryptocurrencies in your card, including BTC, ETH, USDT, EURT, USDC, XRP, BXX, BCH and LTC.
Click here to join the waiting list for the CL Card and refer your friends to have a chance to get a free physical card and early access!
Get the Ledger advantage
Ledger is the leading secure platform in the world of cryptocurrencies and digital assets, with ambitions to provide security for the entirety of the blockchain-enabled ecosystem. But we facilitate much more than securely storing private keys. We give you the freedom to manage your coins and NFTs through the Ledger Live app and access a growing list of third-party DApps in your “Discover” section.
CL Card, powered by Ledger and operated by Baanx, is a major milestone in our journey to become your platform for the fast-emerging world of crypto. It’s a new step towards more financial freedom, enabling you to securely spend and manage your digital assets in your real, daily life.
Crypto is quickly becoming mainstream. Make sure you have the right tools to be part of the revolution.
*The CL Card and its features are provided by Baanx Group Ltd (in the UK) Baanx US Corp (in the United States) and Frozen Time UNIPESSOAL LDA (in the EU).
**The CL card will be available at different stages depending on the territory. UK, France and Germany will be the first countries in 2022 concerned, followed by the United States. Some of the features, such as a crypto credit line and crypto paycheck, will be available later next year.