This Contest will run from June 22nd, 2022 (9:00am CET) to June 27th, 2022 (11:59pm CET).
To participate, follow the steps below, and we’ll randomly select two (2) winners to win an Adam Bomb Squad NFT. It could just be you!
Ledger Contest – get a chance to win an Adam Bomb Squad NFT (the “Contest”). The prize for the winners will be one (1) Adam Bomb Squad NFT (the “Prize”).
How to Participate?
- Retweet the @Ledger Twitter post,
- Leave a comment letting us know your favorite part of Ledger Op3n yesterday
- Two (2) winners will be picked at random (using the Comment Picker tool algorithm).
Rules & Winners:
There will be two (2) winners who will be selected at random among those who have fulfilled the criteria in the above section (“How to Participate?”). The winner will be selected after the competition deadline of June 27th, 2022 (11:59pm CET). Entries made after this point will not be counted.
There are further rules and conditions for this contest that need to be complied with in order for you to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old;
- Ledger employees and their families cannot join;
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France.
- You need to be an adult (at least eighteen (18) years old) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (1) The subject of any trade or economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and any other relevant sanctions authority (the “Sanction Authorities”), (2) That you are not designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”, and, (3) That you are not located, organized or resident in a country or territory that is the subject to sanctions by the Sanctions Authorities.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Contest begins June 22nd, 2022 (9:00am CET) and ends on June 27th, 2022 (11:59pm CET). After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. Ledger reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or received too late for whatever reason.
- The decisions of Ledger are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ledger reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. Ledger shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of the Contest for any reason.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ledger. The prize to win is one (1) Adam Bomb Squad NFT.
- By entering the contest you acknowledge and agree that you are not in violation of any applicable laws and that receiving the Prize you may win will not violate any laws or regulations of the country to which the Prize is issued. Each participant can only win one time.
- Ledger is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability and Ledger reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize will not be awarded and/or sent to the following countries or regions: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Crimea & Sebastopol, or any other territories under embargo or sanction.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Comment Picker tool algorithm. Note that winners are selected at random and that the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
- Ledger will direct message the winner on Twitter to ask he/she for its ETH address. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the Prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, Ledger reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the Prize. Ledger will delete this data after the Contest.
- Ledger reserves the right to exclude any participation which Ledger believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal.
- Data & GDPR compliance: Ledger will collect and process your Twitter username and ETH address for contest selection purposes. If you are one of the randomly selected winners, we will contact you on Twitter and ask for your ETH address The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with Ledger in accepting the terms & conditions of the contest. Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary to send the reward and will be available to Ledger and to its technical service providers. Your information may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. You can access these clauses here. Please note that you may access your data in an interoperable format and request their rectification or deletion. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data. To exercise your rights or for any question on the processing of your data, please contact Ledger’s Data Protection Officer here. If nevertheless you believe Ledger did not adequately address your concerns and mishandled your data, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country.
- Ledger is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the Contest, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the Contest cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the Contest is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the Contest have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for Ledger.
- Disclaimer: The information included on the Ledger’s sites and social media does not constitute legal, financial, or investment advice and is not intended as a recommendation for buying, trading, or selling crypto assets. It is recommended to seek advice from legal and financial experts before starting buying, trading, or selling crypto assets. Ledger SAS, Ledger Technologies Inc., and all other Ledger companies will not be responsible for the consequences of reliance upon any opinion or statement contained herein or for any omission. Crypto assets are volatile. You should be fully aware of the level of risk involved before engaging in crypto-related activities. References to any securities or digital assets are for illustrative purposes only and do not constitute an investment recommendation or offer to provide investment advisory services. Any loss of data, crypto assets, or profit is your sole responsibility. Please note that you are solely responsible for the way you use, store, and back up your information and data relating to your crypto assets (Bitcoins, Ethereum, etc.).