This Contest will run from 27th June (9am CET) to 11th July (11:59pm CET).
To participate, follow the steps below, and we’ll select three (3) winners to have their NPCs added as members of the Sandbox LedgerVerse and to receive a special edition of the Sandbox Ledger Nano X.
Ledger Contest – get your NPC design added to the Sandbox LedgerVerse and win a special edition of the Sandbox Ledger Nano X (the “Contest”). The prizes for the winners will be the inclusion of their NPC design to the Sandbox LedgerVerse (the “NPC Design”) and one (1) special edition of the Sandbox Ledger Nano X (the “Ledger Product”) (together the “ Prize”).
This Contest will run from 27th June (9am CET) to 11th July (11:59pm CET).
How to Participate?
- Create a design of an NPC: It can be animals, humans, aliens or any made-up being.
- Follow @Ledger and @Sandbox on Twitter.
- Post your NPC design and a brief introduction of it and tag @Ledger and @Sandbox.
- The top six (6) entries will be posted to Twitter on the 13th and voted on by the community until Sunday July 17th 11:59pm CET.
- Three (3) winners will be picked according to the votes of the community and posted on July 18th.
Rules & Winners:
There will be one (3) winners who will be selected according to the votes of the community among those who have fulfilled the criteria in the above section (“How to Participate?”). They will be selected after the competition deadline of 11th July (11:59pm CET). Entries made after this point will not be counted.
There are further rules and conditions for this contest that need to be complied with in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old;
- The winners will be asked to sign an authorization for Ledger to use the NPC Design and assign the rights related to the Design.
- Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot ship Ledger Product to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands Crimea & Sebastopol; or any other territories under embargo or sanction.
- Ledger employees and their families cannot join;
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the Contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France.
- You acknowledge that in the case you are designated as one of the winners, you will need to sign an agreement to further authorize Ledger to use your NPC Design and assign the rights related to the Design in connection with Ledger activities on the LedgerVerse.
- You need to be an adult (at least eighteen (18) years old) to enter this Contest. Employees of Ledger or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Contest or helping to set up the Contest shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (1) The subject of any trade or economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and any other relevant sanctions authority (the “Sanction Authorities”), (2) That you are not designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”, and, (3) That you are not located, organized or resident in a country or territory that is the subject to sanctions by the Sanctions Authorities.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Contest.
- Contest begins 27th June (9am CET) and ends on July 11th (11:59pm CET). After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the Contest. Ledger reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or received too late for whatever reason.
- Ledger reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. Ledger shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of the Contest for any reason.
- Any changes to the Contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ledger.
- The prizes to win are the inclusion of the winners’ NPC design to the Sandbox LedgerVerse and one (1) special edition of the Sandbox Ledger Nano X. For sake of clarity, NPC designs can include drawings, animations, illustrations, or any visual depiction that allows Ledger to understand your vision.
- By entering the contest you acknowledge and agree that you are not in violation of any applicable laws and that receiving the Ledger Product you may win will not violate any laws or regulations of the country to which the Ledger Product is issued. Each participant can only win one time.
- Ledger is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Prize is subject to availability and Ledger reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Prize will not be awarded and/or sent to the following countries or regions: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Crimea & Sebastopol, or any other territories under embargo or sanction.
- Winners will be chosen according to the votes of the Twitter community. Note that only one entry will be taken into account.
- Ledger will direct message the winners on Twitter to ask them for their name, address, email address and phone number. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the Prize and within fourteen (14) days of notification, Ledger reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winners and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the Prize. Ledger will delete this data after the Contest.
- Ledger reserves the right to exclude any participation which Ledger believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the Contest.
- Ledger reserves the right to disqualify any entry related to profanity, violence, nudity, or any kind of objectionable content.
- By entering this Contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decisions of Ledger are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Contest and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by French law and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal. The entrants selected to be in the six (6) finalists agree to the use of their Twitter username, NPC design and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Data & GDPR compliance: Ledger will collect and process your Twitter username for contest selection purposes. If you are the selected winner, we will contact you on Twitter and ask for your name, email address, address, as well as your phone number. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with Ledger in accepting the terms & conditions of the Contest. Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary to send the reward and will be available to Ledger and to its technical service providers. Your information may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. You can access these clauses here. Please note that you may access your data in an interoperable format and request their rectification or deletion. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data. To exercise your rights or for any question on the processing of your data, please contact Ledger’s Data Protection Officer here. If nevertheless you believe Ledger did not adequately address your concerns and mishandled your data, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country.
- Ledger is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the Contest, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the Contest cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the Contest is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the Contest have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for Ledger.