To celebrate the integration of Tezos on Ledger Live, Ledger is hosting a contest where up to 1,000 XTZ (equivalent to US$ 1,400) and other prizes can be won!
We are very excited to celebrate this Tezos integration by launching this great contest where 100 winners will be selected, with amazing prizes.
Enter the contest
To enter the contest go to this page. Once you have entered your e-mail address and joined the contest, you will be able to earn points. If you do not use the page linked above, you will not accumulate any points – even if you perform actions that would otherwise earn points.
Until December 23rd, everyone who enters the contest can earn points by completing certain actions, most of them promoting Ledger and Tezos on social media platforms.
You can increase your chance to win a prize by performing the actions below: the more points you earn, the better your chances of winning.
Other actions will be added during the contest to let you collect more points and increase your chances of winning.
Prizes & Winners
At the end of the contest, 100 winners will be randomly selected among eligible participants. Keep in mind that the more points you have, the better your chances of winning.
To unlock the first three prizes, you will need to collect a minimum amount of points:
- 1st reward: minimum of 2,000 points
- 2nd reward: minimum of 1,000 points
- 3rd reward: minimum of 500 points
For the other rewards, everyone participant can win, whatever his number of points.
Below are a few further rules for this contest that need to be considered in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot ship prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Crimea and Sebastopol.
- Providing an e-mail address is required (which will be used for informing potential winners).
- Ledger, Tezos Foundation, TQ Tezos, and Obsidian Systems employees and their families cannot join (sorry guys and gals).
- You can only enter the contest with one e-mail address. You cannot refer yourself for the contest and can only complete each action once, except for the referral link that you can send to as many contacts/friends as you want.
For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page. The contest will run until the 23rd of December midnight PST time.
Good luck to all – we are looking forward to handing out these prizes!
Rules & Conditions:
1. The promoter of the contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France
2. You need to be an adult (18+) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger and Tezos or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. You represent and warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the UN Security Council Sanctions list, designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Contest begins on 2019-12-10 and ends on 2019-12-23 at midnight PST time. After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants will get extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest and once this person has entered the contest with a valid e-mail address.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prizes to win are 1.600 XTZ, 5 Nano X, 95 Nano S, 1 Ledger bag.
First prize: 1,000 XTZ and one Tezos engraved Ledger Nano X
Second prize: 500 XTZ and one Tezos engraved Ledger Nano X
Third prize: 100 XTZ and one Tezos engraved Ledger Nano X
Fourth prize: one Tezos engraved Ledger Nano X and one Ledger bag
Fifth prize: one Tezos engraved Ledger Nano X
Sixth to one hundred prize: one Tezos engraved Ledger Nano S
The value of a Nano X is 119 euros all tax included, the value of a Nano S is 59 euros all tax included. Each participant can only win one prize only. The prizes will be sent by Ledger to each winner.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will not be sent to the following countries or regions: North Korea, Iran, Crimea, Sebastopol.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by the VYPER algorithm. However, the more points or entries are earned per participant, the higher his/her chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
13. The winner will be notified by email by Ledger within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the prize. The XTZ will be sent directly by a third party authorized by Ledger on the winners’ public addresses. Winners will be asked to send their public addresses to Ledger by email. Ledger will delete public addresses after payment.
14. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters that relate to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Data & GDPR compliance: Your email address will only be gathered for the purpose of this competition in order to contact the winners. It will not be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads, except when you are subscribing to our Ledger newsletter. By submitting your email address and subscribing to our Ledger newsletter, you’ve given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, Ledger SAS, and the software provider « VYPER » (DBA R Growth LLC), have access to the provided data.. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through secure databases. Your data will be kept for the total period of the contest and will be deleted by Ledger and VYPER thirty days after the end of the contest, except for the data provided for the subscription to the Ledger newsletter. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data, their rectification or erasure, as well as the right to request the restriction of the processing or to object to the processing. You can do so by sending an email to Ledger at email@example.com or to VYPER at [email protected].