This Contest will run from April 26th, 2022 (9am CET) to May 6th, 2022 (11:59pm CET).
To participate, follow the steps below, and we’ll randomly select three (3) winners to win a Ledger Nano S Plus. It could just be you!
Ledger Contest – get a chance to win a Ledger Nano S Plus (the “Contest”). The prize for the winners will be one (1) Ledger Nano S Plus (the “Prize”).
This Contest will run from April 26th, 2022 (9am CET) to May 6th, 2022 (11:59pm CET).
How to Participate?
- Post a photo of your Nano in somewhere cool in the world in your Instagram stories tagging @Ledger and using the hashtag #worldofledger;
- Three (3) winners will be picked at random.
Rules & Winners:
There will be three (3) winners who will be selected at random among those who have fulfilled the criteria in the above section (“How to Participate?”). They will be selected after the competition deadline of May 6th, 2022 (11:59pm CET). Entries made after this point will not be counted.
There are further rules and conditions for this contest that need to be complied with in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old;
- Ledger employees and their families cannot join;
- Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot ship prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands Crimea & Sebastopol; or any other territories under embargo or sanction.
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France.
- You need to be an adult (at least eighteen (18) years old) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (1) The subject of any trade or economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and any other relevant sanctions authority (the “Sanction Authorities”), (2) That you are not designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”, and, (3) That you are not located, organized or resident in a country or territory that is the subject to sanctions by the Sanctions Authorities.
- In order to enter the contest, the photo (the “Post”) posted must meet these specific requirements:
- The Post must be a 9:16 (1080×1920) photo in JPEG, PNG, or GIF format (what Instagram accepts).
- The Post must be a minimum of 72 ppi for best image quality.
- The Post must showcase a Ledger hardware device. In this regard, will be deemed as Ledger hardware devices: a Nano S, a Nano X, a Nano S Plus, or an older device.
- The Post must showcase somewhere the user thinks is a “cool place” in the background. In this regard, the following backgrounds will be accepted: nature, cities, monuments, art, buildings, signs, and other details that depict an interesting place in their opinion.
- Please note that according to the following clauses 16 and 17, any inappropriate or fraudulent Post or Post resulting from a misconduct shall be excluded from the contest.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, you allow Ledger to share your photo on Ledger social media accounts, including but not limited to Ledger’s TikTok and Twitter accounts, and on Ledger platforms. Please note that Ledger may tag your Instagram account when your photo is shared on Instagram but will not be able to tag you on other social media platforms such as TikTok or Twitter.
- Contest begins on April 26th, 2022 (9am CET) and ends on May 6th, 2022 (11:59pm CET). After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. Ledger reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or received too late for whatever reason.
- Ledger reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of the Contest for any reason.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ledger. The prizes to win are three (3) Ledger Nano S Plus.
- By entering the contest you acknowledge and agree that you are not in violation of any applicable laws and that receiving the Prize you may win will not violate any laws or regulations of the country to which the Prize is issued. Each participant can only win one time.
- Ledger is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability and Ledger reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize will not be awarded and/or sent to the following countries or regions: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Crimea,Sebastopol, and/or any other territories under embargo or sanction.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Comment Picker tool algorithm. Note that winners are selected at random and that the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
- Ledger will direct message winners on Instagram to ask them for their full name, address, email address and phone number. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within forty-eight hours (48) hours of notification, Ledger reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the Prize. Ledger will delete this data after the Contest.
- Ledger reserves the right to disqualify any entry related to profanity, violence, nudity, or any kind of objectionable content.
- Ledger reserves the right to exclude any participation which Ledger believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decisions of Ledger are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal. Winners agree to the use of their Instagram username and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Data & GDPR compliance: Ledger will collect and process your Instagram username for contest selection purposes. If you are one of the randomly selected winners, we will contact you on Instagram and ask for your full name, address, email address, as well as your phone number. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with Ledger in accepting the terms & conditions of the contest. Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary to send the reward and will be available to Ledger and to its technical service providers. Your information may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. You can access these clauses here. Please note that you may access your data in an interoperable format and request their rectification or deletion. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data. To exercise your rights or for any question on the processing of your data, please contact Ledger’s Data Protection Officer here. If nevertheless you believe Ledger did not adequately address your concerns and mishandled your data, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country.
- Ledger is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the Contest, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the Contest cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the Contest is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the Contest have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for Ledger.