Join our contest and win a ticket to the Ledger Op3n EventEvent
Ledger is working to become the most developer-friendly platform, and we’re thrilled to announce that we’re hosting our annual Ledger Op3n conference, by and for developers and the wider crypto community.
This event will take place this December 9-10 in our headquarter city, Paris. We are proud to bring together about 250 seasoned Developers, Product Architects, Opinion Leaders and Crypto Community members.
But… maybe you’d like to participate too? Well now you can.
Join our Contest and win a ticket to the Ledger Op3n Event
This Contest will run from November 8th, 2021 (12pm CET) to November 15, 2021 (11:59 pm CET).
To participate, follow the steps below. We will randomly select three (3) winners who will each win a ticket to the Ledger Op3n Event. Who knows, maybe it will be you!
Steps to Participate:
- Retweet the Contest announcement post and ;
- Add a comment explaining why you would like to attend Ledger Op3n Conference ;
- Three (3) winners will be picked at random.
Rules & Winners:
There will be three (3) winners who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11:59 pm (CET) on November 15, 2021, who have fulfilled the criteria in the above section (“Steps to Participate”). Entries made after this point will not be counted.
There are further rules and conditions for this contest that need to be complied in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old;
- Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot ship prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands Crimea & Sebastopol;
- Ledger employees and their families cannot join;
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France.
- You need to be an adult (at least eighteen (18) years old) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (1) The subject of any trade or economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and any other relevant sanctions authority (the “Sanction Authorities”), (2) That you are not designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”, and, (3) That you are not located, organized or resident in a country or territory that is the subject to sanctions by the Sanctions Authorities.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Contest begins on November 3rd 2021 (12 pm CET time) and ends on November 15, 2021 (11:59 pm CET time). After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or received too late for whatever reason.
- Ledger reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of the Contest for any reason.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The prize to win is for each of the three (3) winners one ticket to the Ledger Open Event. Ledger does not see the following countries: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Crimea and Sevastopol. By entering the contest you acknowledge and agree that you are not in violation of any applicable laws and that receiving the Nano S you may won will not violate any laws or regulations of the country to which the prize is delivered (all such information can be found at https://shop.ledger.com/pages/terms-and-conditions). The value of a Nano S is fifty nine (59) euros all tax included. The value of the ticket to the Ledger Open Event is free. Each participant can only win one time only. The prizes will be sent by Ledger to each winner.
- Ledger does not cover the travelling expenses to go to and return from the Ledger Open Event. Ledger does not cover accommodation expenses.
- Ledger is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Ledger is not responsible in case the winners cannot participate in the Ledger Open Event due to health crisis conditions. Ledger is not responsible in case the event is cancelled due to health crisis circumstances.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will not be awarded and/or sent to the following countries or regions: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands Crimea & Sebastopol,.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Comment Picker tool algorithm. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
- Ledger will direct message winners on Twitter to ask them for their email addresses, name and surname to edit and share with them the invitation to the Ledger Open Event in the form of a PDF invitation. For the winner of the invitation to the event and the Nano S, a postal address will also be required for the shipment of the Nano S. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the prize. Ledger will delete this data after payment.
- Ledger reserves the right to exclude any participation which Ledger believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decisions of Ledger are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal. The winner agrees to the use of his/her Twitter username and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Data & GDPR compliance: LEDGER will collect and process your Twitter username for contest selection purposes. If you are one of the randomly selected winners, we will contact you on Twitter and ask for your name, surname and email address as well as your postal address if you are the winner of the Nano S. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with LEDGER in accepting the terms & conditions of the contest. Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary to send the reward and will be available to LEDGER and to its technical service providers as well as for the edition of the ticket to the Ledger Open Event. Your information may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. You can access these clauses here. Please note that you may access your data in an interoperable format and request their rectification or deletion. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data. To exercise your rights or for any question on the processing of your data, please contact LEDGER’s Data Protection Officer at [email protected] If nevertheless you believe LEDGER did not adequately address your concerns and mishandled your data, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country.
- Ledger is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the Contest, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the Contest cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the Contest is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the Contest have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for Ledger.