Things to know:
– We have just released the Beta version of a new ‘Earn’ section in Ledger Live, available to 10% of randomly selected Ledger Live desktop users.
– If you’re one of them, please take a few moments to fill out this form and let us know what you think.
– Once available to all our users, Ledger Live’s ‘Earn’ section will enable you to grow your crypto portfolio with ease, and get helpful insights all in one place, while keeping full control over your digital assets.
Ledger started with secure transactions through just its devices, and has grown via its companion app Ledger Live to help enable millions of transactions and use cases, but we’re always on a quest to build more secure features for our users.
Ledger Live is the easiest and most secure way to buy, sell, swap, stake, and now… Earn.
Ledger Live’s beta ‘Earn’ section will allow you to stake your assets, track your earnings, and discover new earning opportunities across multiple chains, all from a single and easy-to-use dashboard.
The ‘Earn’ section will provide data for all staking positions and validators for Solana (SOL), Tezos (XTZ), Ethereum (ETH), and Lido Token (SETH), with plans to include more and expand beyond staking.
The Earn section will consist of two tabs:
- The ‘Asset earning rewards’ tab will allow you to track your rewards on assets you will be staking across different networks:
- The ‘Earn more rewards’ tab will show you the list of assets that are eligible for staking, along with the estimated rewards. From there, you will be able to get smart insights, buy and stake more assets and start earning rewards:
After completing this Beta Test for a random sample of 10 percent of users across Ledger Desktop, we will open the ‘Earn’ section to all our users on both Ledger Live Desktop and Mobile Summer 2023. We’ll also soon introduce support for additional coins, including Cardano (ADA), Near (NEAR), and assets from the Cosmos ecosystem.
Explore the Internet of Value securely
With the Ledger Live app, you can effortlessly manage your crypto and NFTs and access a growing list of featured DApps in your Discover section. Your private keys will remain safeguarded on your Ledger device, ensuring complete security of your assets.
Stay updated on our announcements and thought leadership publications with our blog.