Ledger is hosting a contest for the community to celebrate the integration of Tron. Join the celebration! And win up to $2,000 in TRX and a Ledger Nano X that’s specially customized.
We will select 100 winners who will receive one of the amazing prizes.Will you be one of them?
Enter the contest
First you need to sign yourself up for the contest before you can start collecting points. So head over to this page to complete your registration. Be sure to complete this step before starting your social media adventure, otherwise you won’t be able to accumulate any points.
So you registered? and ready for some social media activities? Well if you are, we can start collecting those points and get ahead of the other competitors. This contest will be proceeding until April 29th 2020, so don’t waste your time!
Climb the leaderboards by earning points and increase your chance of winning the contest!
Have a look at your quests to gain points:
Side quests will be added during the contest to let you collect more points and increase your chances of winning.
Prizes & Winners
At the end of the contest, 100 winners will be randomly selected among the participants. Keep in mind that the players with the most points will have more chances to win.
To unlock the first three prizes, you will need to collect a minimum amount of points:
1st reward: minimum of 3,000 points
2nd reward: minimum of 2,000 points
3rd reward: minimum of 1000 points
4th reward: minimum of 700 points
5th reward: minimum of 500 points
For the other rewards, everyone participant can win, whatever his number of points.
Below are a few further rules for this contest that need to be considered in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot ship prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Crimea and Sebastopol.
- Providing an e-mail address is required (which will be used for informing potential winners).
- Ledger and Tron Foundation employees and their families cannot join (sorry guys and gals).
- You can only enter the contest with one e-mail address. You cannot refer yourself for the contest and can only complete each action once, except for the referral link that you can send to as many contacts/friends as you want.
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page. The contest will run until the 29th of April midnight PST time.
Good luck on your adventure – we are looking forward to handing out the rewards to our beloved community.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France
2. You need to be an adult (18+) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger and Tron or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. You represent and warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the UN Security Council Sanctions list, designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Contest begins on 2020-04-15 and ends on 2020-04-29. After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants will get extra entries into the contest whenever they refer another valid person into the contest.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prizes to win are 4400 USD worth in TRX, 100 Tron engraved Ledger Nano X.
First prize: $2000 in TRX and one Tron engraved Ledger Nano X
Second prize: $1000 in TRX and one Tron engraved Ledger Nano X
Third prize: $700 in TRX and one Tron engraved Ledger Nano X
Fourth prize: $500 in TRX and one Tron engraved Ledger Nano X
Fifth prize: $200 in TRX and one Tron engraved Ledger Nano X
Sixth to one hundred prize: one Tron engraved Ledger Nano S
The value of a Nano X is 119 euros all tax included. Each participant can only win one prize only. The prizes will be sent by Ledger to each winner.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will not be sent to the following countries or regions: North Korea, Iran, Crimea, Sebastopol.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by the VYPER algorithm. However, the more points or entries are earned per participant, the higher his/her chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
13. The winner will be notified by email by Ledger within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the prize. The TRX will be sent directly by a third party authorized by Ledger on the winners’ public addresses. The delay between USD valuation of TRX tokens and the sending of the tokens to winners’ public addresses will be less than half a day. Winners will be asked to send their public addresses to Ledger by email. Ledger will delete public addresses after payment.
14. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters that relate to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Data & GDPR compliance: Your email address will only be gathered for the purpose of this competition in order to contact the winners. It will not be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including marketing emails, cookies, and ads, except when you are subscribing to our Ledger newsletter. By submitting your email address and subscribing to our Ledger newsletter, you’ve given us express consent to send you these emails. Our company, Ledger SAS, and the software provider « VYPER » (DBA R Growth LLC), have access to the provided data.. All data is held securely through a secure email service provider as well as through secure databases. Your data will be kept for the total period of the contest and will be deleted by Ledger and VYPER thirty days after the end of the contest, except for the data provided for the subscription to the Ledger newsletter. You have the right to request access to your Personal Data, their rectification or erasure, as well as the right to request the restriction of the processing or to object to the processing. You can do so by sending an email to Ledger at [email protected] or to VYPER at [email protected]