Join Ledger’s Contest and win a ticket to NFC Lisbon!
This Contest will run from Monday, March 21st (9am CET) to Thursday, March 24th, 2022 (11:59pm CET).
To participate, follow the steps below, and we’ll randomly select one (1) winner to win a ticket to NFC Lisbon. It could just be you!
Ledger Contest – get a chance to win a ticket to NFC Lisbon (the “Contest”). The prize for the winner will be one (1) ticket to NFC Lisbon (the “Prize”).
This Contest will run from Tuesday, March 21st (9am CET) to Thursday, March 24th, 2022 (11:59pm CET).
How to Participate?
- RT the Twitter post;
- Under the Twitter post, leave a comment with why you’d like to attend NFC Lisbon;
- One (1) winner will be picked at random.
Rules & Winners:
There will be one (1) winner who will be selected at random among those who have fulfilled the criteria in the above section (“How to Participate?”). He/She will be selected after the competition deadline of March 24th, 2022 (11:59pm CET). Entries made after this point will not be counted.
There are further rules and conditions for this contest that need to be complied with in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot ship prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands Crimea & Sebastopol; or any other territories under embargo or sanction.
- Ledger employees and their families cannot join.
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France.
- You need to be an adult (at least eighteen (18) years old) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (1) The subject of any trade or economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and any other relevant sanctions authority (the “Sanction Authorities”), (2) That you are not designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”, and, (3) That you are not located, organized or resident in a country or territory that is the subject to sanctions by the Sanctions Authorities.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Contest begins March 21st (9am CET) 2022 and ends on March 24th (11:59pm CET) 2022. After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. Ledger reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or received too late for whatever reason.
- Ledger reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of the Contest for any reason.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Ledger. The prize to win is one (1) ticket to NFC Lisbon.
- Ledger will not cover any travel or accommodation expenses.
- The event is organized by NFC Lisbon. Ledger cannot be held responsible for any changes in the organization of the event or its cancellation.
- By entering the contest you acknowledge and agree that you are not in violation of any applicable laws and that receiving the Prize you may win will not violate any laws or regulations of the country to which the Prize is issued. Each participant can only win one time.
- Ledger is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability and Ledger reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize will not be awarded and/or sent to the following countries or regions: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Crimea & Sebastopol, or any other territories under embargo or sanction.
- Winner will be chosen at random by the Comment Picker tool algorithm. Note that the winner is selected at random and that the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
- Ledger will direct message the winner on Twitter to ask he/she for their name, email address and phone number. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, Ledger reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the Prize. Ledger will delete this data after the Contest.
- Ledger reserves the right to exclude any participation which Ledger believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decisions of Ledger are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal. The winner agrees to the use of his/her Twitter username and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Data & GDPR compliance: Ledger will collect and process your Twitter username for contest selection purposes. If you are the randomly selected winner, we will contact you on Twitter and ask for your name, email address, as well as your phone number. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with Ledger in accepting the terms & conditions of the contest. Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary to send the reward and will be available to Ledger and to its technical service providers. Your information may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. You can access these clauses here. Please note that you may access your data in an interoperable format and request their rectification or deletion. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data. To exercise your rights or for any question on the processing of your data, please contact Ledger’s Data Protection Officer here. If nevertheless you believe Ledger did not adequately address your concerns and mishandled your data, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country.
- Ledger is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the Contest, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the Contest cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the Contest is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the Contest have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for Ledger.