At Ledger, our ambition is to become the gateway to all your crypto services by allowing you to easily and securely manage your digital assets in one, single place. Ledger hardware wallets are resilient by design, combined with the Ledger Live App, you can buy, exchange, sell and grow your assets with full freedom, under the safest umbrella there is.
But it doesn’t stop there. Today we are adding an app catalog in the new “Discover” section in the Ledger Live that will further enrich your Ledger experience!
Our journey to become the gateway to all your crypto services
The current crypto ecosystem is as dynamic as fragmented. It is strewn with apps, exchanges, wallets… Finding your way is often complex and time consuming.
To solve this dispersion, we already enable you to manage your digital assets through one single app, Ledger Live, with everything at your fingertips from within the security of your Ledger device. Due to the increasing number of integrations, we decided to add an app catalog directly in Ledger Live, with the ambition to offer you more services, apps, NFTs… to become your secure and accessible gateway to the crypto world.
Find the different apps within the Ledger Live “Discover” section !
In line with our above-mentioned quest to become a safe gateway to crypto, we are proud to release our new App Catalogue section in Ledger Live gathering all dApps currently and soon to be supported. Clicking on an app in this section will open a window that will open the app’s interface. Essentially, we form a gateway to those different services, therefore we do not manage them, but rather provide you with a secure way to access them, like we do with Paraswap.
More available soon !
Currently, you can access the following services in the new Discover section:
- ParaSwap. Exchange Ethereum-native tokens at the best rates with ParaSwap, a decentralized exchange aggregator.
- Wyre. Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and more crypto safely. Only available to our US customers.
But, this isn’t the end of it, quite the contrary actually. We will soon add more services, and not any services! Those are marked as “coming soon” and will include:
- Rainbow.me. An easy way to visualize the NFT secured by your hardware wallet.
- DeversiFi. Trade through a self-custody decentralized exchange on Ethereum layer 2.
- Lido. Stake any amount of Eth to Eth2 and earn daily staking rewards.
- Zerion. Manage your entire Ethereum DeFi portfolio in one place.
- Aave. Lend or Borrow your crypto through a decentralized lending protocol and stay in control of your funds.
- Compound. Lend and borrow your crypto via a completely decentralized and open-source protocol.
- 1Inch. Exchange crypto via a DeFi/DEX aggregator on Ethereum.
Don’t hesitate to keep an eye out on that section, you might be surprised!
Accessing crypto apps through Ledger: what’s in it for you?
Ledger Live, combined with Ledger hardware wallets, have tremendous benefits:
- A one-stop-shop for all your crypto needs, an all-in-one app designed to make your crypto life much easier. It suppresses the need to open many applications to manage your crypto.
- It secures your operations, as your dApps transactions (borrowing, lending, swapping, etc) must be signed and confirmed with the hardware wallet. No more blind signing!
- You can directly use your existing crypto accounts on Ledger Live to make transactions and interact with the dApps.
- It’s open source and developer-friendly. External developers can add new coins and dApps to Ledger products in a secure framework.
The new Discover section is now live! Get ready to access your best apps here soon.
Your safe gateway to the crypto world is here and it’s constantly evolving, so if you want us to integrate your favorite app or dApp in Ledger Live, feel free to tweet with the hashtag #LedgerLiveApp.