This Contest will run from December 9th, 2021 (12:00am, CET time) to December 14th, 2021 (11:59 pm, CET time).
To participate, follow the steps below, and we’ll randomly select one winner to win an NFT. It could just be you!
Get a chance to win an NFT (the “Contest”). The prize to win for the winner will be the RTFKT CloneX NFT (the “Prize”). This Contest will run from December 9th, 2021 (12:00 am, CET time) to December 14th, 2021 (11:59 pm, CET time).
Steps to Participate:
- Comment with your favorite moment with Ledger this year
- Tag two (2) friends ;
- Retweet the post ;
- One winner will be picked randomly ;
- If you are the lucky winner our team will contact you and send you a private message in order to collect your ETH address and send you the Prize.
The comment must not be offensive against Ledger (its products or its teams) or contain any inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, pornographic, violent or defamatory content.
Rules & Winners:
There will be one winner who will be selected randomly, after the competition deadline of 11:59 pm (CET time) on December 14th, 2021, who have fulfilled the criteria in the above section (“Steps to Participate”). Entries made after this point will not be counted.
There are further rules and conditions for this contest that need to be complied with in order for one to be eligible:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old;
- You must hold an ETH address by the time of the Contest’s deadline ;
- Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot sent the Prize to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Crimea & Sebastopol;
- Ledger employees and their families cannot join;
- For the entire list of rules and conditions, please refer to the bottom of this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the contest is Ledger SAS, a French company, registered under number 529 991 119 with its registered address at 1, rue du Mail – 75002 Paris – France.
- You need to be an adult (at least eighteen (18) years old) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (1) The subject of any trade or economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, Her Majesty’s Treasury, and any other relevant sanctions authority (the “Sanction Authorities”), (2) That you are not designated as a “Specially Designated National” by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department) or placed on the U.S. Commerce Department’s “Denied Persons List”, and, (3) That you are not located, organized or resident in a country or territory that is the subject to sanctions by the Sanctions Authorities.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Contest begins on December 9th, 2021 (12:00 am, CET time) and ends on December 14th, 2021 (11:59 pm, CET time). After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or the end date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or received too late for whatever reason.
- Ledger reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Contest in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control. We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of the Contest for any reason.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The prize to win for the winner is the RTFKT CloneX NFT. Ledger does not send this NFT if the winner lives in the following countries: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Crimea & Sebastopol. By entering the contest you acknowledge and agree that you are not in violation of any applicable laws s://shop.ledger.com/pages/terms-and-conditions). The value of the NFT is three point seven Ethereum (3.7 ETH) plus eighty-six US dollars (86 USD) of fees. The total value of the NFT is then about fifteen thousand one hundred and fourteen euros and sixty eight cents (15,114.68 €) at the ETH rate on November 30th 2021. The participant can only win one time only. The prize will be sent by Ledger to each winner.
- Ledger is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Ledger won’t be responsible in the event the winner misspells their ETH address. The winner won’t be eligible for a substitution Prize or a refund.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will not be awarded and/or sent to the following countries or regions: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Iraq, Belarus, Myanmar, Kosovo, United States Minor Outlying Islands Crimea & Sebastopol,.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Comment Picker tool algorithm. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation. Winners who fail to abide by these T&Cs especially regarding the content of their comments shall be eliminated from the random draw by Ledger.
- Ledger will direct message the winner on Twitter to ask them for its ETH address in order to send the Prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and to pick a replacement winner or to cancel the prize. Ledger will delete this data after payment.
- Ledger reserves the right to exclude any participation which Ledger believes to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct. Cheating for entries in any way (by referring to yourself using different emails or by using similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decisions of Ledger are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal. The winner agrees to the use of his/her Twitter username and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current French data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Data & GDPR compliance: LEDGER will collect and process your Twitter username for contest selection purposes. If you are one of the randomly selected winners, we will contact you on Twitter and ask for your ETH address. The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered into with LEDGER in accepting the terms & conditions of the contest. Your personal data will be retained for no longer than necessary to send the reward and will be available to LEDGER and to its technical service providers . Your information may be transferred to non-European countries that ensure an adequate level of protection or within the framework of the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission. You can access these clauses here. Please note that you may access your data in an interoperable format and request their rectification or deletion. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data. To exercise your rights or for any question on the processing of your data, please contact LEDGER’s Data Protection Officer at [email protected] If nevertheless you believe LEDGER did not adequately address your concerns and mishandled your data, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country.
- Ledger is entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, without stating reasons, or to cancel the Contest, if, in the light of statutory or regulatory provisions or interpretations thereof by government bodies, the Contest cannot be continued or cannot be continued unchanged, if the further implementation of the Contest is actually or otherwise impossible or impossible under the same conditions or if the circumstances concerning the Contest have changed to such an extent that its continued progress involves unreasonable or disproportionate extra costs or difficulties for Ledger.